Guaranteed quality and traceability
It's a full-bodied, well-balanced sake for ideally hot or room-temperature service. You'll love the roasted cereal notes and the light nutty and mushroom scents.
Our perfect combination : we recommend tasting it at a temperature of +40°C to accompany creamed dishes, cheeses or even crabs, lobster and other crustaceans.
- Fukushima, Japan
- 720 ml net
- dark green color glass bottle
- yamadanishiki, rice kôji
- in the refrigerator between +2°C and +10°C
- Recommanded use
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- Kyokai No.7
- Idéal tasting temperature
- pottery sake cup
- Excise category
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
Daishichi Sake Brewery was founded in 1752 in the castle town of Nihonmatsu, located in the north eastern part of Japan.
Kusudama Junmai sake, vintage 2007From €49.00Akazake Higo Tokusan sakeFrom €23.00Daishichi Kimoto Junmai Ginjô Raden sakeFrom €38.00Premium Gokujo Akazake sakeFrom €12.50Masuizumi Nama Kijoshu sake - cold servingFrom €41.00Daishichi Junmai Kimoto Sokai Reishu sakeFrom €6.93 -30% €9.90