Gozenshu Sake Kijoshu HiireFrom €39.00Tenjo-Mugen Nigorizake sakeFrom €24.00Eikun Junmai sake, vintage 1998From €61.50Gozenshu Ren Junmaï Daiginjô sakeFrom €133.00Izumo Jidenshu cooking sakeFrom €19.00Junmai Ginjo Denyu sakeFrom €29.00KID Junmaïshu sakeFrom €23.50Gozenshu Tokubetsu Jumaï Ginjô Lei Sapphire sakeFrom €52.00Gozenshu Sake Tougai Omachi 50 NamagenshuFrom €27.00
Iwai means, in Kyoto, "celebration". Iwai sake rice, produced in Kyoto, has been polished to 50% and slowly brewed with care at low temperatures. The texture of this sake, soft and silky, with a sweet aroma, predestines it to accompany a meal.
The dominant aromatic notes are pear and gardenia flower.
Our perfect combination : white fish sashimi, carpaccio, dried fish, avocados, seafood salads, chop suey vegetables, vegetables tempura, aromatic herbs salads, spring rolls, nems, scallops , crab, fresh fruits, wild mushrooms, blue cheeses.
- Kyoto, Japan
- SHOTOKU SHUZO
- 720 ml net
- glass bottle brown color
- rice (Iwai rice kôji, steamed rice "kakemai" iwai), rice kôji
- in the refrigerator between +2°C and +10°C
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
very pale yellow
- Idéal tasting temperature
- +6°C à +10°C
- natural bamboo cup
pottery sake cup
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
Founded in 1645 in the city of Kyoto, the Shotoku Shuzo Brewery was transferred in 1925 to Fushimi District, just south of Kyoto, to take advantage of the region's top waters. Fushimi is famous for sake making, for its underground spring and water known as Fushimizu.
Puffed rice Kome PonFrom €3.45Dried edible 4 leaves cloverFrom €18.30Hokkaido Sômen Kombu seaweedFrom €9.60Yamabuki & kombu & bonito tsukudaniFrom €6.80Yamata No Umeshu Gojiro-UmeFrom €28.00Nagaregumo Junmai Gozenshu sakeFrom €30.00