Gozenshu Junmai Daiginjo "Ho-o" sakeFrom €71.00Junmai Daiginjo Shiki Rich sakeFrom €68.00Tatsuriki Junmai Ginjo Shinkoshu sakeFrom €440.00Kyokissui Junmai Ginjo sakeFrom €10.95Gozenshu "Bodaimoto Nigori" Hi-ire sakeFrom €23.00Tatsuriki Junmai sake, vintage 2010From €49.50Gozenshu Akatsuki Junmaï Daïginjô sakeFrom €29.90Izumo Jidenshu cooking sakeFrom €19.00"Prince Nagaya" Junmai Nagayao SakeFrom €29.90
It is a very elegant sake, subtle, sweet, with fruity notes (white melon, watermelon, banana) and undergrowth. We like its powerful notes of steamed rice, slightly greasy and sweet texture.
Our perfect combination : It pairs very well with western and oriental cuisines. It is remarkable with oysters and shellfish, but also with scallops and other sea shells with cream, carbonara style pasta…
- Fukushima, Japan
- 300 ml net
- opaque glass bottle
- gohyakumangoku rice, rice kôji
- in the refrigerator between +2°C and +10°C
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- Kyokai No.7
- Idéal tasting temperature
- natural bamboo cup
pottery sake cup
white wine glass
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
Daishichi Sake Brewery was founded in 1752 in the castle town of Nihonmatsu, located in the north eastern part of Japan.
Green Yuzu KoshoFrom €10.80Concentrated vegan dashi brothFrom €7.35Shiitake buttonFrom €4.75Star aniseFrom €6.45Roasted sesame seeds flavored with Ume plumFrom €5.00Dried bonito Yakidashi brothFrom €11.30