Tokubetsu Junmaï-shu Karaku Karakuchi Genshu sakeFrom €32.00Sensai Renaissance Nojyoho Junmai sakeFrom €33.25Miwatari Junmaishu sake - KomodaruFrom €72.00Gozenshu Ren Junmaï Daiginjô sakeFrom €133.00Chomonkyo Isehikari Junmaishu sakeFrom €33.00Masuizumi Daiginjô Kotobuki sakeFrom €80.00KID Junmaï Daiginjô sparkling sakeFrom €19.90KID Junmaï Ginjô sakeFrom €27.00Gozenshu Junmai Daiginjo "Ho-o" sakeFrom €71.00
Sophisticated, this sake is at once floral, fruity, sweet. The umami is powerful, minerality is elegant, taste notes are complex: ripe banana, rum raisin touch, melon, walnuts, notes of moss and undergrowth, notes of wild mushrooms, leather, noble rot, accents of autumn.
Our perfect combination : sashimi, white fish, flat fish, shellfish and crustaceans
- Toyama, Japan
- MASUDA SHUZO
- 720 ml net
- bronze color bottle
- yamana-nishiki rice from Toyama, rice kôji
- in the refrigerator +10°C and +13 °C
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- Kanazawa kobo
very pale yellow
- Idéal tasting temperature
- Extreme wine glass
Riedel wine glass
Vinum wine glass
sake used in cooking
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
Since its creation in 1893, the Masuda brewery, better known as Masuizumi (fountain of happiness in Japanese), is dedicated to the traditional Iwase-Machi handicraft district located between the Sea of Japan and the peaks of Mount Tateyama, in the suburbs of Toyama.
Tsuru-ume Yuzu flavored sakeFrom €39.90Hitomebore rice from MiyagiFrom €28.00Organic Tokiarubeshi soy sauce*From €10.65Yellow Yuzu KoshoFrom €5.60Manzairaku Kaga UmeshuFrom €9.00Rice Panko breadcrumbFrom €5.95Premium Yuzu powderFrom €9.10