KID Junmaï Daiginjô sakeFrom €29.00Junmai Ginjo Denyu sakeFrom €29.00Masuizumi Daiginjô Kotobuki sakeFrom €80.00Gozenshu Sake Kijoshu HiireFrom €39.00Sparkling Yonetsuru Junmaishu Nigori SakeFrom €25.45Tsuru-ume Yuzu flavored sakeFrom €39.90Koshu Junmai Ginjo Yamazaru Jukuseishu Rouen 2017 sakeFrom €38.50Junmai Pizzica Sparkling SakeFrom €26.40Happôu Junmai Seishu "Hanabi" sparkling sakeFrom €33.00
All in fruit and white flowers, we love the accents of galia melon, ripe red apple, pear nashi, elderflower, nuts.
Lots of fruit, mellow, generous mouth, nice acidity, and greasy tears.
Conclusion : a nice minerality for a floral and fruity sake.
Our perfect combination : Italian pasta, risottos, cured hams, duck magret, foie-gras, fish sashimi, white fish, flat fish
- Toyama, Japan
- MASUDA SHUZO
- 720 ml net
- green or bronze color bottle
- yamana-nishiki rice from Hyogo, rice kôji
- in the refrigerator +10°C and +13 °C
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- Kanazawa kobo
- very pale yellow
- Idéal tasting temperature
- Riedel wine glass
Vinum wine glass
sake used in cooking
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
Since its creation in 1893, the Masuda brewery, better known as Masuizumi (fountain of happiness in Japanese), is dedicated to the traditional Iwase-Machi handicraft district located between the Sea of Japan and the peaks of Mount Tateyama, in the suburbs of Toyama.
Short SômenFrom €8.203 years aged brewed shoyu soy sauceFrom €13.00High quality plain sushi nori seaweedFrom €10.90Thick Sanuki UdonFrom €3.85Premium smoked soy sauce with cherry charcoal SakuraFrom €11.00Premium Azuki red beansFrom €7.75Sparkling Yonetsuru Junmaishu Nigori SakeFrom €25.45