Menu
Organic 3 years fermented Bancha tea*
  • Organic 3 years fermented Bancha tea*
  • Organic 3 years fermented Bancha tea*

Organic 3 years fermented Bancha tea*

Reference : NISHAMU1

€13.30
Tax included

Bancha tea is harvested late, in summer and autumn and matured for 3 years, in the form of "aracha": the tea is steamed and then rolled and dried but neither roasted nore sorted.

Produit issu de l'agriculture biologique

*Organic product certified by FR-BIO-01

Quantity
Coming soon

favorite_border favorite

It is roasted after 3 years. It is composed of 70 % of leaves and 30 % of stems.
This slow maturation followed by roasting reduces irritants such as tannins, theine and caffeine.
The tea is then respectful of the body. It is characterized by sweet, vegetal, slightly woody notes.

Our recommendation :
- Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of tea in a teapot and pour half a liter of water at 90 ℃.
- Wait 30 to 40 seconds and pour to the last drop.

NISHAMU1
Origin
Shizuoka, Japan
Type
Bancha
Organic
Weight
150 g net
Packaging
Bag
Ingredients
100% organic 3 years fermented Bancha tea
Storage
keep dry away from high temperatures and moisture
Nutritional values
Per 100 g : energy 292 kcal (1207 kJ) ; fat 2,4g, of which saturates 0,54g ; carbohydrate 20,5g, of which sugars 0,4g ; protein 17,6g ; salt 0,0350g.
Quality
Organic
HAPPY MUKOUJIMAEN

Happy Mukoujimaen is located in the Nakasato district of Setodaya, north of Fujieda City, Shizuoka Prefecture. The workshop is surrounded by high mountains, quiet place where you can hear birds singing all day long.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

same category :

phone_speech_bubble.png
monday to friday from 9 am to 12:30 pm and from 2 pm to 5:30 pm

+33 (0)2 40 83 33 99

delivery_truck.png
*in France, private customer,
excluding specials
store.png
Meet us and taste our products