More about Shōchū? Download file in the "Attachments" tab (PDF file)
Aromas are rich, dark sugar, caramel fudge, vanilla, milk jam, cereal, toast, brioche, maple cocoa.
Mouth feeling is greedy: vanilla, cocoa, caramel, muscovado sugar, licorice, caramelized ripe banana.
Our perfect pairings: this shōchū, in tasting dose, will find many agreements with grilled fish, sashimi, fish eggs, sushi, grilled red meats (beef, duck).
It can also be enjoyed with your desserts (fried fruits, chocolate) or as a digestive, at room temperature or on ice.
- Kumamoto, Japan
- 720 ml net
- Glass bottle
- barley, rice, malted rice
- protected from light and heat
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Honkaku (honkaku, also called authentic shochu, is distilled only once and offers very rich aromas and taste notes)
- white koji
- atmospheric, normal pressure (rich aroma)
- in white oak barrels
- Koshu (long maturation)
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
Rice and barley Shōchū Koshu Daikoshu ToroshikayaFrom €70.00