Menu
  • New
Three years fermented Bancha powder tea
  • Three years fermented Bancha powder tea
  • Three years fermented Bancha powder tea

Three years fermented Bancha powder tea

Three years fermented Bancha powder tea

Réference : NISHAMU5B

€10.20
Tax included

Bancha tea is harvested late, in summer and autumn and matured for 3 years, in the form of "aracha": the tea is steamed and then rolled and dried but neither roasted nor sorted. It is roasted after 3 years. It is composed of 70 % of leaves and 30 % of stems.

 

Quantity
Available

  • Garanteed quality and traceability Garanteed quality and traceability
  • Secure payment Secure payment
  • Expert advice Expert advice

This slow maturation followed by roasting reduces irritants such as tannins, theine and caffeine. The tea is then respectful of the body. It is characterized by sweet, vegetal, slightly woody notes.
In this sprayed form, our bancha is very appreciated for making ice creams or topping on yogurts or fresh goat cheese.
You can also use it to prepare a cup of cold or hot tea.

Our recommendation:  
 - Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of tea (about 4 g) in the teapot. 
 - Then pour the water at 90°C (50 cl). 
 - Let infuse for 30 to 40 seconds ; then pour slowly into the cup, evenly, until the last drop.

NISHAMU5B
Origin
Shizuoka, Japan
Type
Bancha
Weight
40 g net
Packaging
sachet
Ingredients
100% powdered bancha tea 3 years fermented
Storage
keep dry away from high temperatures and moisture
Utilisation
Chocolate
Cocktail
Cooking
Ice Cream
Pastry
HAPPY MUKOUJIMAEN

Happy Mukoujimaen is located in the Nakasato district of Setodaya, north of Fujieda City, Shizuoka Prefecture. The workshop is surrounded by high mountains, quiet place where you can hear birds singing all day long.

same category :