Guaranteed quality and traceability
*Sake Meter Value (SMV) or Nihonshudo
nihonshu=sake do = degree
SMV or Nihonshudo (Sake Meter Value) measures the density of sake relative to water, and this is the barometer for gauging the dryness or sweetness of the sake. The higher is the SMV or Nihonshudo, the drier is the sake.
The very old aged Jumai sake and the regular Junmai sake were blended with exquisite balance.
It is of a yellowish color, and the acidity and aging degree of the sake goes well with meat dishes.
The old aged sake used for this blend was stored for a long time in a storehouse with stable temperature and humidity, and eventually changed to spicy flavors over time with aromas such as Vin Jaune of Jura region of France and became a distinctive aged sake with unique, stately styles.
This aged sake, which has aromas of dried fruits, almonds and nuts, as well as cinnamon-like spicy aromas and rich flavors, combine very well with the rich and sweetness of grilled meat, and amplifies the total taste.
This sake is a best match with steaks as well as couscous and ethnic dishes.
- Shiga, Japan
- OMI SAKE
- 720 ml net
- glass bottle dark color
- Nihonbare rice grown in Shiga Prefecture, rice kôji
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- Institution 701
- Idéal tasting temperature
- + 37°C or room temperature
- red wine glass
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
The Omi sake Brewery, in Shiga prefecture, famous for Oumi beef, created this sake exclusively for meat.
En Tokubetsu Junmaï sakeFrom €29.50Gozenshu Ren Junmaï Daiginjô sakeFrom €133.00Joyo Junmai Ginjo 55 sakeFrom €31.50Gozenshu Gen Junmaï Daïginjô sakeFrom €29.00Gozenshu Junmai Daiginjo "Kei" sakeFrom €18.50Tobin Gakoi Junmai Daiginjo Kinpa sakeFrom €38.00