Guaranteed quality and traceability
This sake has a subtle umami with lots of freshness.
Our perfect combination : pasta with cream, gyudon, a pan-fried foie gras, a well-seasoned terrine, udon with an egg yolk.
- Kumamoto, Japan
- CHIYO NO SONO
- 300 ml net
- clear bleu bottle
- Hana nishikirice, rice kôji
- in the refrigerator between +2°C and +10°C
- Recommanded use
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- Kumamoto kobo
- paper 1 µ
- pale yellow
- Idéal tasting temperature
- natural bamboo cup
pottery sake cup
sake used in cooking
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
CHIYO NO SONO SHUZOU CO. LTD
Chiyo No Sono, as a sake brewer, was founded in 1896.
Manzairaku Ishikawamon Junmai sakeFrom €22.50En Tokubetsu Junmaï sakeFrom €29.50KID Daiginjô sakeFrom €39.90Masuizumi Daiginjô Kotobuki sakeFrom €80.00Tokubetsu Junmaï-shu Karaku Karakuchi Genshu sakeFrom €36.00Daishichi Shizenshu Kimoto 2010 sakeFrom €29.90