Guaranteed quality and traceability
It is a dry sake, full-bodied, offering a nice acidity, a nice minerality.
Mouth is dominated by steamed rice and peach notes.
The manufacturer recommends its consumption at a temperature of +16 to +18 ° C.
On ice, it is also very good and releases its aromatic notes. Hot, at 40 ° C, it is delicious.
No water was added at the end of pressing (if water is added, volume of alcohol is reduced).
Our perfect combination : this sake will accommodate risottos, pasta with cream, gratins, veal blanquette, beef bourguignon or cheeses such as parmesan, Comté, Beaufort, goats ..
- Kyoto, Japan
- SHOTOKU SHUZO
- 720 ml net
- glass bottle greenish color
- rice (gohyakumangoku rice kôji, steamed rice "kakemai" nihonbare), rice kôji
- in the refrigerator between +2°C and +10°C
- Recommanded use
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- slightly straw color
- Idéal tasting temperature
- +16°C to +18°C
+35°C to +40°C
- natural bamboo cup
pottery sake cup
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
Founded in 1645 in the city of Kyoto, the Shotoku Shuzo Brewery was transferred in 1925 to Fushimi District, just south of Kyoto, to take advantage of the region's top waters. Fushimi is famous for sake making, for its underground spring and water known as Fushimizu.
KID Junmaï Ginjô sakeFrom €25.00Manzairaku Ishikawamon Junmai sakeFrom €28.50KID Junmaïshu sakeFrom €23.50Premium Gokujo Akazake sakeFrom €12.50Tokubetsu Junmaï-shu Karaku Ki-Moto sakeFrom €33.00Gozenshu Junmai Ginjo Nyoisan sakeFrom €14.00