Guaranteed quality and traceability
Made from a delicious blend of sake and yuzu - a lovingly cultivated citrus fruit from the Wakayama prefecture with its ideal mild climate - Heiwa Shuzou’s Tsuru-ume yuzu is a veritable fruity discovery ! Its very fruity, sweet notes similar to lemon and lime are extremely refreshing.
Our perfect combination : try on top of crushed ice decorated with a mint leaf, as an aperitif or digestive drink. Tsuru-ume yuzu is also delicious in fresh fruit salads.
- Wakayama, Japan
- HEIWA SHUZO
- 700 ml net
- 40.60% artisanal sake rice wine (20% pure alcohol), 24% yuzu juice, glucose syrup, water
- in the refrigerator between +2°C and +10°C
- Nutritional values
- Per 100 g : energy 161 kcal (674 kJ) ; fat 0,0 g, of which saturates traces ; carbohydrate 37 g, of which sugars 29 g ; protein 2,9 g ; salt 5,0 g.
- no additive
- Recommanded use
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Idéal tasting temperature
- Champagne glass
- sake used in cooking
- Our tip
- Rotate the bottle (head to tail) 2 or 3 times before serving. This rotation will help the yuzu which is at the bottom or on the top of the bottle spreading uniformly throughout the bottle.
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
Tatsuriki Junmai sake, vintage 2010From €49.50Konteki Leo Sake 2017From €45.00Nagaregumo Junmai Gozenshu sakeFrom €30.00Ken Junmaï Ginjô sakeFrom €42.00Aoitsuru Junmai sake, vintage 1995From €55.00Tokubetsu Junmaï-shu Karaku Ki-Moto sakeFrom €33.00