Guaranteed quality and traceability
The rice used is of the "Yume Shizuku" variety, grown in Saga Prefecture.
Junmaishu type, this sake is rich.
The yeast used for fermentation gives it an acidity that enhances the taste of the ingredients of the dishes with which you enjoy it.
The flavors evoke ripe white grapes, with an opulent and fruity palate.
Consumed fresh, you will enjoy it with gorgonzola and walnuts or with creamy blue cheeses, creamed poultry dishes, a morel pie ...
This sake also accompanies a good Iberian pork ham of Bellota quality, a raw ham from Pork de Bigorre, an old Parma ... This sake will also surprise you with a good Iberico acorn-fed ham, a creamy bottarga, a tuna mojama.
For dessert, it will accompany roasted pineapple, flambéed bananas, chocolate tart, a baked apple in butter, dried or baked figs, baked or dried raw rippened apricots.
- Saga, Japan
- MITSUTAKE SHUZOJOU
- 700 ml net
- transparent glass bottle
- Yume Shizuku rice, malted rice
- in the refrigerator between +2°C and +10°C
- Volume of pure alcohol
- Rice polishing ratio "seimaï-buai"
- wine yeast
- Yabuta : The Yabuta filter press is a compressed air system equipped with a horizontal style originally developed by the YABUTA company. Yabuta filter press is equipped with the superior function of filtration and dewatering. This system does not create any damage to the filtered liquid.
- amber color
- rich, opulent, note of very ripe grapes
- Idéal tasting temperature
- wine glass
- Koshu Junmai
- Sake counter value (SMV)
- Shubo (starter)
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
- Excise category
The Mitsutake Shuzojou brewery was founded in 1688. "Brewing sake is a human development": this is the definition of the company's philosophy. Under the slogan of "innovation of tradition", Mitsutake Shuzojou constantly strives to improve the quality of each product while preserving the tradition of sake brewing. These artisans are busy producing sake whose delicious flavor enriches people's feelings and makes them happy. All the water used for brewing their excellent beverages is high quality groundwater from the Tara Mountains. Under strict quality control, this water is used from washing raw materials to dilution.
Ginban Junmai Daiginjo Kome no sin sakeFrom €25.00Masuizumi Kijoshu sakeFrom €41.00Junmaishu cold sakeFrom €9.90KID Junmaï Ginjô sakeFrom €25.00KID Junmaï Daiginjô sparkling sakeFrom €19.90Ajiwai sake glassFrom €6.50