It has been recommended to us by many Japanese pastry chefs and houses specializing in making mochi and daifuku because it is of very good quality and its price is very competitive.
In Thailand, this is the highest quality.
Our perfect pairings : a little recipe to make your filled daifuku or mochi
Ingredients: 100 g Shiratama-ko flour, 100 g sugar, 200 ml water, a little cornstarch
- Gradually add water to the shiratama-ko and dissolve well
- Knead carefully over low heat so as not to burn it
- When the dough becomes sticky, knead it until it swells in the pot
- Pour the sugar in 3 times
- Spread the kneaded dough on the cornstarch and divide it into pieces that you flatten and roll out in a circle then garnish.
The dough hardens as it cools, so fill it quickly.