You will be surprised and charmed by the delicate, subtle taste and mugwort fragrance.
We advise you to enjoy them cold, accompanied by soy sauce in dashi broth.
These artisanal somen, delicate to cook, require the following steps to be observed point by point:
• Bring 2 liters of water to a boil
• Immerse the somen in boiling water
• Stir gently for 4 minutes until the somen are translucent
• Taste to check the texture
• Remove from heat and transfer to a colander
• Rinse with very cold water, stirring them gently
• Enjoy within 5 minutes of rinsing for optimal flavor and texture.