Guaranteed quality and traceability
Yae kokonoe Mirin
It is cost effective product with higher ratio of overseas raw materials.
It is characterized by an elegant sweetness that makes the most of the characteristics of the ingredients inherited from the original Kokonoe mirin.
It has a sweetness that does not interfere with the flavor of vegetables, so it is suitable for cooking vegetables.
It can also be used as an enhancer to enhance soups, broths, and broths.
- Aichi, Japan
- 1.8 L net
- 20 L available on request
- PET bottle
- sugar, glutinous rice, sugar cane alcohol, malted rice
- keep away from light, heat and moisture
- Nutritional values
- Per 100 ml : energy 241 kcal (1018 kJ) ; fat <0,6g, of which saturates <0,01g ; carbohydrate 40,61g, of which sugars 40,6g ; dietary fiber g; protein <0,6g ; salt <0,01g.
- Recommanded use
- Volume of pure alcohol
- EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH. DRINK WITH MODERATION. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY, EVEN IN SMALL QUANTITY, CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CHILD’S HEALTH. THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN TO MINORS UNDER AGE 18
Founded in 1772, Kokonoe Mirin has a history of almost 250 years as a mirin manufacturer. Since the Edo period in Japan, they meticulously and conscientiously craft their mirin by hand, passing the traditional process down to their generations of artisans for a lasting flavor of yesteryear.
Goshozakura Mirin Premium matured 3 years condimentFrom €29.00Hon Mirin Condiment Shippou Sake-Kasu-Dori-Shoshu-JikomiFrom €20.80Kabayaki taisho mirin condimentFrom €32.50Mikawa Mirin Organic*From €26.50Premium Kokonoe sakura hon’mirin condimentFrom €10.4020 years aged Kankyo Hon Mirin old condimentFrom €16.80