Three years fermented organic bancha powder tea, 40g*

Bancha tea is harvested late, in summer and autumn and matured for 3 years, in the form of "aracha": the tea is steamed and then rolled and dried but neither roasted nor sorted. It is roasted after 3 years. It is composed of 70 % of leaves and 30 % of stems.

Produit issu de l'agriculture biologique
*Organic product certified by FR-BIO-01

More details

More info

NISHAMU5

10.35€ TTC

This slow maturation followed by roasting reduces irritants such as tannins, theine and caffeine. The tea is then respectful of the body. It is characterized by sweet, vegetal, slightly woody notes. In this sprayed form, our bancha is very appreciated for making ice creams or topping on yoghurts or fresh goat cheese.
You can also use it to prepare a cup of cold or hot tea.

  • Weight 80g
  • Ingredients : 100% organic green tea
  • Packaging : bag
  • Storage : away from light, heat and moisture
  • Origin : Shizuoka, Japon

No customer comments for the moment.

Write your review

Three years fermented organic bancha powder tea, 40g*

Three years fermented organic bancha powder tea, 40g*

Bancha tea is harvested late, in summer and autumn and matured for 3 years, in the form of "aracha": the tea is steamed and then rolled and dried but neither roasted nor sorted. It is roasted after 3 years. It is composed of 70 % of leaves and 30 % of stems.

Produit issu de l'agriculture biologique
*Organic product certified by FR-BIO-01

Write your review