Organic 3 years fermanted Bancha tea, 150gr*

Bancha tea is harvested late, in summer and autumn and matured for 3 years, in the form of "aracha": the tea is steamed and then rolled and dried but neither roasted nor sorted. It is roasted after 3 years. It is composed of 70 % of leaves and 30 % of stems.

Produit issu de l'agriculture biologique
*Organic product certified by FR-BIO-01

More details

More info

NISHAMU1

14.00€ TTC

This slow maturation followed by roasting reduces irritants such as tannins, theine and caffeine. The tea is then respectful of the body. It is characterized by sweet, vegetal, slightly woody notes.

Preparation tips:
1. Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of tea in a teapot and pour half a litre of water at 90 ℃.
2. Wait 30 to 40 seconds and pour to the last drop.

  • Weight 150 g
  • Ingredients : 100% organic 3 years fermented Bancha tea
  • Packaging : bag
  • Storage : away from light, heat and moisture
  • Origin : Shizuoka, Japon

No customer comments for the moment.

Write your review

Organic 3 years fermanted Bancha tea, 150gr*

Organic 3 years fermanted Bancha tea, 150gr*

Bancha tea is harvested late, in summer and autumn and matured for 3 years, in the form of "aracha": the tea is steamed and then rolled and dried but neither roasted nor sorted. It is roasted after 3 years. It is composed of 70 % of leaves and 30 % of stems.

Produit issu de l'agriculture biologique
*Organic product certified by FR-BIO-01

Write your review