7 characteristics of Evergreen:
1. Colour does not fade away at light; it keeps its vivid green color for a long time. You can pack it after use in a transparent container.
2. Colour does not fade away when heated ; it resists to 1 hour at +95°C or 20min at +121°C. You can store your Evergreen or any product made out of Evergreen at room temperature.
3. Colour does not fade away even in acid condition. In an acid environment, Matcha tea usually fades away or turns brown. Our Evergreen will remain vivid green.
4. Guaranteed without additive, chlorella or any food additive.
5. Clean product, free of impurities : it is put through a tumbler (+121°C during 20 min) which avoids any impurity.
6. Safety: ingredients are perfectly trackable, and during its culture, only approved by Japanese government protection chemical agents are used.
7. The product in paste version is easy to mix with any other ingredient.
You’ll discover – or rediscover – all the flavour and quality of an age-old gastronomy which is both simple and top of the range : Japanese gastronomy.
The elaboration of the products and articles carefully and lovingly chosen by Nishikidôri Market – almost all of them natural, without additives, preservatives or colour – follow Japanese tradition to the letter. To the greatest satisfaction of chefs throughout the world... and now yours !
Already available or coming shortly:
sauces & soya salt, seeds, sesame oils & pastes, wasabi, moon salt, vinegars, seaweed (oboro kombu, shirahita kombu), rice, soba, udon & ramen noodles, sakura cherry blossom, sakes, shôchû, liqueurs, whisky, umeshu, miso, tofu, outstanding teas, dried plums (Umeboshi), dehydrated stock & stock bases, berries & spices, authentic juices & marmalades, sauces & seasonings, sugar, kitchen knives, Japanese lacquerware.