The best salt in the world from the sea of Miyakojima
PARADISE PLAN, sea salt refinery, has been created in 1994 on the island of Miyakojima.
Miyakojima is a small island of 158km² located in the south of Japan, 300 km to the west of Okinawa. it's waters are renowned for diving.
This island is a very ancient giant coral reef. The rain going through it's soil are totally filtered, becoming very clear, pure and riche in essential minerals.
Comments from people who use Yukishio
- It has a smooth and mild taste with a light sweetness that is hard to put into words. Stewed food tastes better, and it makes cooking a joy. I share it with my neighbors, but only a little at a time!
- I had been using soy sauce with tempura, but now I use yukishio, which makes the tempura mellower and more delicious. Now, I wouldn't think of eating tempura without Yukishio
- Being a senior citizen, I am worried about health problems, especially high blood pressure. I have to be particularly careful about my salt intake. I heard about Yukishio bein high in mineral content, and it has a subtle sweetness. The only salt used at my home now are Yukishio.
How to use Yukishio
- For dressing meat and fish
- For fresh tomatoes and salad
- For massaging the gums
- As a facial scrub
Where is Miyakojima?
Miyakojima is the island located to the south of Japan and approximately 400 km east of taiwan. It's beautiful beached and water are well-known as a diving spot. Many people are attracted by it's beauty and visit the island seeking nature that cannot be seen in urban cities.