This curry is made according to special processes and is more flavorful and aromatic compared to any other.
Spices that compose it are of high quality, carefully selected from all over the world.
Spices are roasted by our craftsman before mixing and grinding. Roasting process gives the spices a good degree of heat, which eliminates spices green smell.
It is similar to coffee roasting process, and further enhances the aroma and produces an aromatic curry.
However, roasting is a step that requires a lot of mastery: too much will result in a loss of aroma, too little will leave a foul smell.
This is also where the know-how cultivated over many years of history comes into play.
Perfectly balanced mixture is ground to obtain a different aroma and taste spread than the basic products on the market.
This curry powder is refined for three months, allowing the disparate aromas and tastes of the spices to develop into a rich tasting curry powder.
Keema Curry & Rice
♦ 200g minced meat
♦ ½ carrot
♦ 1 onion
♦ 100 cc chicken stock
♦ 2 tbsp Japanese curry powder
♦ Salt & Pepper
• Cut vegetables into small pieces
• Stir-fry meat and vegetables in a pan until cooked
• Add soup stock and cook approx. 5 minutes
• Add curry powder and some salt & pepper
Blend well and serve on steamed rice.
Curry Stir-fry Shrimp
♦ 200g shrimps
♦ 1 Onion
♦ 1 table spoon Japanese curry
♦ 1 table spoon soy Sauce Salt & Pepper
• Cut onion in a bite size pieces
• Stir-fry shrimp and onion in a pan
• Add curry powder blend well
• Put soy sauce and some salt & pepper
- Kyoto, Japan
- 1 kg net
20 kg net
turmeric, coriander, mustard, dried mandarin peel, fenugreek, cumin, dill seed, fennel, chili pepper, black pepper, bay leaf, cinnamon
- keep away from light, heat and moisture
- Nutritional values
- Per 100 g : energy 295 kcal (1231 kJ) ; fat 3,8g, of which saturates 0,21g ; carbohydrate 33,8g, of which sugars 3,7g ; dietary fiber 35,9g; protein 13,4g ; salt 0,174g.
Salad and grilled meat sauce with white miso and yuzuFrom €8.40Uzukuchi brewed shoyu soy sauceFrom €25.00Mikawa MirinFrom €15.00Smoked Paprika PimentónFrom €4.702 years old barley Mugi miso pasteFrom €15.00Double fermented Saishikomi Kinbue soy sauceFrom €9.15Low salt soy sauceFrom €5.30